RMK Esee 3 Bundle Vintage Tan
RMK Esee 3 Bundle
- Brand New Esee 3 - Black with Black micarta scales
- 2 x Esee Stickers
- RMK Sticker
- Bonus Patch
- This sheath is made with Vintage Tan vegetable tanned leather
- The carry angle can be changed from horizontal to a canted style carry by unscrewing the bottom mounting screw, pivoting the sheath on the top mounting screw and resetting the bottom mounting screw
Carry position: Read through the following information and have a think about your preferred way to carry the sheath.
Draw style: How do you like to draw you knife? Right- or left-hand cross draw (usually in the 10 o’clock or 2 o’clock carry position.) Or right- or left-hand scout carry in the 6 o’clock carry position in the small of your back
- Makers note: This combination of knife and sheath is my personal favourite! The Esee 3 is a great sized fixed blade, but its the fit and adaptability I can achieve with this sheath design that makes it my number 1 choice. Use a Thumb Ramp action for a smooth draw of the knife from the sheath. When sheathing the blade, push the blade in until the first mounting screw on the Esee 3 handle sits inside the sheath.
Notes from Esee about the Esee 3
This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design we brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. The ESEE-3 is still a favourite among law enforcement and military teams due to its light weight, thin profile and various sheath options.
- Overall Length: 8.31″ (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88″
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Weight: 9.3 Ounces (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Sheath: Molded w/ Clip Plate (Color depends on model)
- MOLLE Backs Available
- Made in the U.S.A.
This product has no reviews yet.
From our family workshop to your family home. Premium materials & quality construction guaranteed 👌
Every product is carefully burnished & finished by hand with attention to detail. We ship across the globe in enviromentally friendly packaging.
When producing RMK made products, the first step is selecting our materials. We are very fortunate to have local manufacturerers close by for premium kangaroo leathers & suppliers for imported leathers from Italy, New Zealand & the United States. Hand selecting our materials ensures we get the best materials to work with and you get the best quality available.
Branding & Personalisation
We make our stamps, so we're happy to make custom stamps & branded leather goods for corporate gifts.
Wallets, Belts, Key Fobs, Notebook Covers & Key Tags are our most popular promotional products.SUBMIT ENQUIRY