RMK Esee 3 Bundle
- Brand New Esee 3 - Black with Grey Micarta Scales
- Coyote Plastic Sheath
- Coyote Brown Moulded Sheath & Clip Plate w/ mounting hardware
- 2 x Esee Stickers
- This sheath is set up for right hand scout carry or left hand cross draw. although its completely ambidextrous. You can unmount the sheath and flip it over for more carry options.
- This sheath is made with veg tan leather, dyed Dark Brown.
- The carry angle can be changed from horizontal to 45 degree carry by unscrewing the bottom mounting screw, pivoting the sheath on the top mounting screw and resetting the bottom mounting screw
- Makers note: This combination of knife and sheath is my personal favourite! The Esee 3 is a great sized fixed blade, but its the fit and adaptability I can achieve with this sheath design that makes it my number 1 choice. Use a Thumb Ramp action for a smooth draw of the knife from the sheath. When sheathing the blade, push the blade in until the first mounting screw on the Esee 3 handle sits inside the sheath.
Notes from Esee about the Esee 3
This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design we brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. The ESEE-3 is still a favourite among law enforcement and military teams due to its light weight, thin profile and various sheath options.
- Overall Length: 8.31″ (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88″
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Weight: 9.3 Ounces (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Sheath: Molded w/ Clip Plate (Colour depends on model)
- MOLLE Backs Available
- Made in the U.S.A.