This 9 piece hexagon patch set is all about parents creating memories with their children, based around the essential outdoor skills we teach our kids. This set is perfectly paired with the our Survival Tin Pouch, for the full bush crafting / outdoor education experience. Your kids will have a ball building their own survival kit and receiving the patches as a token of their achievements.
The Full patch set includes 9 hexagon patches measuring 60 mm x 54 mm. Made from 3 mm vegetable tanned leather machine stitched to hook velcro.
The full patch set includes ( patches can also be purchased individually)
- Fire Safety - building a fire. A fire can keep you warm, ward off predators, and provide heat for cooking
- H20 -Creating Potable Water. Sourcing clean drinking water is perhaps the single most important skill needed in a survival situation
- Shelter - Building a shelter to keep you dry and warm
- Knots - Tying knots around the camp site
- Navigation - using a map compass or the stars
- Camp Tool Safety
- Preparedness - with a Bug Out Bag
- Making and using archery equipment
- Making and using a slingshot
Got custom stitching done colour coded for boy and girl came out awesome couldn't have asked for better