The ESEE-4 is one of the most popular ESEE knives ever made. With its 3/16″ thickness, it’s the perfect blend between toughness and cutting efficiency all in a small package. If you can only choose one, then the ESEE-4 is the do-all workhorse of the ESEE line.
- Overall Length: 9.0″
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.1″
- Overall Blade Length: 4.5″
- Blade Width: 1.25″
- Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- Drop Point Blade Style
- Maximum Thickness: .188″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Models)
- 440C (Stainless Steel Models)
- Textured Power Coat Finish (Carbon Steel Models)
- Removable Handles
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Esee warranty is pretty simple: if you break it, Esee will repair or replace it. Esee Knives will not question the validity of your warranty claim for a broken knife, handles, sheath, clip plate or hardware. Warranty is lifetime and transferable. In other words, we warranty these products no matter how many times they have been traded, sold or given away – no sales receipt or proof of purchase required. We must have these products returned to validate a warranty claim.