This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design we brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. The ESEE-3 is still a favorite among law enforcement and military teams due to its light weight, thin profile and various sheath options.
- Overall Length: 8.31″ (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88″
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 High Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Esee warranty is pretty simple: if you break it, Esee will repair or replace it. Esee Knives will not question the validity of your warranty claim for a broken knife, handles, sheath, clip plate or hardware. Warranty is lifetime and transferable. In other words, we warranty these products no matter how many times they have been traded, sold or given away – no sales receipt or proof of purchase required. We must have these products returned to validate a warranty claim.