Avispa Framelock Orange
The Avispa was also designed by the survival experts over at ESEE Knives, Mike Perrin and Jeff Randall. This Avispa series features the same drop point blade shape with AUS-8 steel but in a larger, more capable 89mm size. An ergonomic handle that's great for tactical applications and comfortable during prolonged use. The Avispa has a pocket clip that is reversible to all 4 positions and the knife weighs 125g.
- Closed Length: 127mm
- Blade Length: 89mm
- Blade Thickness: 28mm
- Blade Width: 27mm
- Cutting Edge Length: 85mm
- Overall Length (Opened): 215mm
- Overall Weight: 125g
- Blade Finish: Satin or Black Coating
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Textured GRN handle with stainless back handle
- Opening System: Thumb Stud
- Locking System: Framelock
- Extras: Lanyard hole, Pocket clip
- Bearing Type: Phosphor Bronze Washers
- Blade etching
- Designed by Randall's Adventure and Training
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Options: Orange, Foliage, Orange & Black or Black
Leather & Care
This product has no reviews yet.
From our family workshop to your family home. Premium materials & quality construction guaranteed 👌
Every product is carefully burnished & finished by hand with attention to detail. We ship across the globe in enviromentally friendly packaging.
When producing RMK made products, the first step is selecting our materials. We are very fortunate to have local manufacturerers close by for premium kangaroo leathers & suppliers for imported leathers from Italy, New Zealand & the United States. Hand selecting our materials ensures we get the best materials to work with and you get the best quality available.
Branding & Personalisation
We make our stamps, so we're happy to make custom stamps & branded leather goods for corporate gifts.
Wallets, Belts, Key Fobs, Notebook Covers & Key Tags are our most popular promotional products.SUBMIT ENQUIRY